RMC Aviation Academy offers AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOTS LICENSE (ATPL)
The highest degree of qualification available to pilots of aeroplanes is the Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL). The Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate is another name for the ATPL licence. It enables a pilot to control an aeroplane with a specific number of passengers. A pilot must possess an Airline Transport Pilot License in order to hold the position of Captain with an airline.
Want a Free Counselling Session?
RMC Aviation Academy Courses Overview and Timeline
- Completed at least 1500 hours of flying time, of which at least 900 hours must have been spent in aircraft.
- 250 hours of flight time as the pilot-in-command.
- The pilot-in-command and/or pilot-in-command while being supervised must have completed at least 100 hours of cross-country flight time, of which at least 25 hours must have been during the night;
- 100 hours of nighttime flight experience as a pilot-in-command or co-pilot, of which at least 30 hours must be in an aircraft;
- 200 further cross-country flight hours as co-pilot, 100 more cross-country flight hours as pilot-in-command, or any combination.