Flying school is a place where different courses related to aircrafts or aeroplane are offered to learn. flight training will be conducted under the guidance of an experienced Flying trainer or instructor with a pre-defined syllabus copy at a flying school.
Generally, flight training in Ahmedabad consists of two parts.
Firstly, classroom lecture is given by a instructor where Aeronautical theory is taught by an instructor and this helps in clearing written test and interview for getting certified and getting licensed. Then next practical flight training sessions are given by the instructors in aircrafts.
Student Resources of Flying School in Ahmedabad
There are a lot of resources available on each and every flying school’s website about their courses availability, fee structure of each course available, about the admission procedure, duration of available courses, etc.
The easier way to get an admission in any flying school in Ahmedabad is to crack the AMECET, which is a national level common entrance test for pursuing aviation courses. We can get an admission in any flying school in Ahmedabad without attending any entrance examination.
Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd. (AAA) is DGCA approved flying school in Ahmedabad and air Charter Company which offers different pilot training courses, and it is one of the top flying school in India.
Main Courses of Flying School in Ahmedabad
Private Pilot Licence : The Private Pilot Training (PPL) course undeniably appropriate for flying lovers or for the individuals who approach a private airplane. The PPL training course forms the essential abilities and information that makes the students qualified for CPL.
- Course Fee for Private Pilot Training in Ahmedabad is 7,00,000/- (Seven lakhs).
|PPL Course Insights
Commercial Pilot Licence: Commercial Pilot training students need to experience ground training, simulator training, and flight training to qualify for the CPL.
- Course Fee for Commercial Pilot Training in Ahmedabad is 24,40,000/- (Twenty Four lakhs Forty Thousand).
|CPL Course Insights
Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) : The ATPL is a course to enhance your knowledge and experience to get higher level in your aviation career.
|ATPL Course Insights
Top Flying School in Ahmedabad
There are many flying schools in Ahmedabad, among them the best flying schools are:
- Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd (AAA): Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd is one of finest flying school in India. AAA is DGCA approved flight school, established in 1994. Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics placement record is strong and have graduates now working in India’s leading airlines, corporate airplanes and flight schools.
- Infinifly Aviation Pvt Ltd: Infinifly Aviation Private Limited has been the premier spot for all types of aviation courses in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Following the DGCA syllabus and requirements for ground classes and flying training both.
- Jumbo Jet Aviation Pvt Ltd: Jumbo Jet Aviation Pvt Ltd is a DGCA approved training Institute providing highly effective training in the field of Aviation, Hospitality, Tours & Travels, Personality Development.
Admission Process in Flying School in Ahmedabad
Admission procedure for flying school in Ahmedabad may be different in each flying school. General process is:
- Candidate should clear Class II or Class I medical
- Then candidates should submit these documents
- 10th Marksheet (5 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- Passing certificate (5 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- 12th Marksheet (5 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- School leaving certificate (5 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Xerox Attested by gazetted officer 5 copies)
- Class II Medical Assessment or CA 34 or CA 35
- Police verification certificate & Mark sheet Verification certificate (10th and 12th) (After Admission)
- Photo ID Proof
- Address Proof (5 copies, Attested by gazetted officer)
- Photograph (20)
For getting Commercial Pilot License in India, the duration depends on the student’s ability to pass theory papers. The course can comfortably be completed in 18 to 24 months.
The government allows a person to fly commercially up to the age of 65 years, subject to being medically fit.
Your flying hours are protected. If you wish to migrate then you may have to pass that country’s examination and convert your license. Interestingly, few pilots wish to serve abroad as pilot job in India is very elite and the pay and perks are much better here.
Airlines in India are paying a starting salary in excess of Rs.1.5 lac per month.