Drone pilot training typically includes instruction on the safe operation of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), including basic flight mechanics, navigation, and regulations. It also includes information on different types of drones and their specific capabilities, as well as hands-on training to gain practical experience in flying and maneuvering the aircraft.
It’s also possible that the training in Hyderabad would be similar to other drone pilot training programs that are offered in India, which typically include both theoretical and practical components and will prepare students for the DGCA’s Remote Pilot Licence (RPAS) examination.
There are several institutes and organizations that offer drone pilot training and certification, such as the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in India and the Indian Air Force. Additionally, many private companies and organizations also offer drone pilot training and certification. It’s best to research and compare different options to find a training institute that meets your needs.
Duration of Drone Pilot Course in Hyderabad
The duration of drone pilot training programs can vary depending on the institution or organization offering the course, and the level of experience of the student. Some training programs may take a few weeks to complete, while others may take several months. Additionally, the DGCA has issued Remote Pilot Licence (RPAS) regulations in India which states that any individual looking to operate a drone commercially in India must have a Remote Pilot Licence (RPL).
The RPL requires a minimum of 50 hours of training, which can be done through a DGCA approved training institute. The duration of the training program would depend on the institute and the schedule they have, it could be a few weeks or few months .
Drone Pilot Eligibility in Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, India, drone pilot eligibility is determined by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). According to the DGCA, an individual must meet the following criteria to be eligible to fly a drone:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must hold a valid pilot license for the category of drone to be flown.
- Must pass a medical examination by a DGCA-approved doctor.
- Must pass a security clearance from the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- Must pass an online aeronautical knowledge test and a practical flight test.
It’s worth noting that the rules and regulations for flying drones in India are subject to change and may vary depending on the location and type of drone.
Drone Pilot Syllabus in Hyderabad
Drone pilot syllabus typically includes topics such as drone aerodynamics, navigation, meteorology, flight planning, and regulations. Training may also include hands-on flight training with actual drones. It is important to check the regulations in India for operating drones and get the necessary certifications.
- Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Aerial Photography with video processing
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Drone Survey & Mapping with data processing
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Site asset ( telecom, utilities, oil gas, infrastructure) inspections with data processing
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Mining ( volumetric analysis ) with data processing
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Agriculture ( Scouting + Precession farming + Spraying ) with data processing
- Drone Pilot Training leading to Drone Pilot Certification + Drone Assembly, Troubleshooting & Repair.
Fees for Drone Pilot Training in Hyderabad
Fees for drone pilot training in Hyderabad ranges anywhere between thirty thousand to one lakh , depending on the course .
One such issue was about the high fees for a drone pilot training course.
Fees for drone pilot training to reduce
Currently, a five to seven days drone pilot training course at DGCA authorised training institutes are usually above Rs 65,000 and less than Rs 1 lakh. A person aged between 18 and 65 with a class tenth certificate from a recognised board can obtain a remote pilot license after completing training at an authorised remote pilot training centre.
To enroll in drone pilot training in Hyderabad, one should have a minimum educational Qualification of 10+2 and should be at least 18 years old.
The duration of the training program varies depending on the institution and the type of training being offered. Some institutions offer short-term courses that last for a few weeks, while others offer longer-term courses that can last for several months.
The types of drones used in training programs vary depending on the institution. Some institutions use small, consumer-grade drones, while others use larger, industrial-grade drones.
After completing a drone pilot training program, one can work in a variety of fields such as agriculture, construction, surveying, film production, search and rescue, and more.
The cost of the training program varies depending on the institution and the type of training being offered. It’s best to contact the institution directly for more information about the costs.
Yes, there are government authorized institutions for drone pilot training in Hyderabad. It’s best to research different institutions and compare their offerings to find the best fit for your needs.