There are several institute in Mumbai that provide cabin crew training . Some of the well-known institutes include:
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training – They have a reputation for providing comprehensive training for cabin crew, including grooming, personality development, and communication skills.
Air Hostess Academy – This academy is known for its practical training and emphasis on grooming and personality development.
Cabin Crew Institute – This institute provides both ground training and simulation training to prepare students for a career as cabin crew.
Aviation Institute of Professional Studies – This institute provides a comprehensive course for those interested in a career as cabin crew, including training in passenger safety, first aid, and emergency procedures.
There are several institutes in Mumbai that offer training for cabin crew, some of the well-known ones include:
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
- Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy
- Air Hostess Academy
- The Cabin Crew Academy
- Institute of Airhostess Training (IAT)
The best cabin crew training institute in Mumbai would likely depend on the specific needs and preferences of the individual. Some top institutes in Mumbai that offer cabin crew training include Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Air Hostess Academy, and Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy. It is recommended to research and compare the curriculum, facilities, and reputation of each institute before making a decision.
Benefits of Cabin Crew Training in Mumbai
- The applicant for an Airline Transport Pilot License should have a minimum of 1500 total hours of flight time, out of which at least 500 hours should be logged as least Pilot-in-Command.
- Pilots must improve their communication, problem-solving, and observation abilities, as well as their depth perception and response time, as well as their ability to handle aircraft computer and navigation systems.
- Dgca atpl requirements should also be adhered to. Pilots must also have exceptional tenacity, mental fortitude, courage, and determination. They must be dependable, calm, and level-headed, with the ability to maintain clear communication with both the onboard personnel and air traffic control.
- Pilots must improve their practical and coordination skills, as well as their written English for report writing.
- Other abilities include the ability to take command in an emergency, the ability to inspire confidence, technical competence, and comprehension.
Cabin crew training in Mumbai can provide several benefits for individuals looking to start a career as a flight attendant. These benefits may include:
1. Industry-specific training: Training programs in Mumbai will provide individuals with the specific skills and knowledge needed to work as a flight attendant, such as safety procedures, customer service, and emergency protocols.
2. Networking opportunities: Training programs in Mumbai may offer opportunities to connect with other individuals in the aviation industry, which can help in finding employment opportunities.
3. Access to job opportunities: Mumbai is a major aviation hub in India, and completing a training program in the city may increase an individual’s chances of finding a job as a flight attendant with airlines based in the region.
4. Professional development: Cabin crew training can help individuals to develop key skills such as communication, problem solving and teamwork, which are valuable in a variety of careers.
5. Career growth: Cabin crew training can open up opportunities for advancement in the airline industry, such as becoming a lead flight attendant or supervisor.
How Do We Make You Suitable for This Career?
To prepare for a career as a cabin crew member, one should typically complete a training program provided by the airline or flight school. These programs typically include both classroom instruction and hands-on training, covering topics such as safety procedures, emergency protocols, customer service, and cultural sensitivity. Additionally, it is important to be in good physical health, have excellent communication skills, and be able to work well under pressure. Some airlines may also require that applicants meet certain height and weight requirements.
Cabin Crew Training in Mumbai Qualification
To become a cabin crew member in Mumbai, one typically needs to have at least a 10+2 level of education and fluency in English. Additionally, some airlines may have specific requirements such as a certain height, weight, and physical appearance. Cabin crew training in Mumbai typically includes both classroom instruction and hands-on training in areas such as emergency procedures, customer service, and cultural sensitivity. Some airlines may provide this training in-house, while others may require applicants to attend a training program at a separate facility.
Cabin Crew Training in Mumbai Duration
The duration of cabin crew training in Mumbai may vary depending on the training institution or airline. Typically, the training can last anywhere from several weeks to several months. It includes both theoretical and practical training on topics such as safety procedures, emergency procedures, customer service, and other skills necessary to work as a cabin crew member.
Cabin Crew Training in Mumbai Eligibility
To be eligible for cabin crew training in Mumbai, you typically need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum height of 5’2” for female candidates and 5’7” for male candidates
- Have a clear complexion and good vision (with or without glasses)
- Have a minimum education qualification of 10+2 or equivalent
- Be able to swim (some training programs may require this)
- Be able to communicate fluently in English and Hindi
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical examination.
The fee of this course is tentatively INR 1 Lakhs to 1.5 Lakhs for the complete course varies from institute to institute.The cost of a cabin crew course can vary depending on a number of factors such as the length of the course, the location of the training, and the reputation of the training institution
Career & Jobs
There are many opportunities for those who wish to pursue a career as a cabin crew member in Mumbai. Many airlines, both domestic and international, are based in the city and are in constant need of qualified cabin crew members. Training programs for cabin crew are offered by a number of institutions in Mumbai, including airlines, aviation academies, and flight training schools. These programs typically include training in areas such as customer service, safety procedures, first aid, and emergency procedures. Successful completion of a training program can lead to job opportunities as a cabin crew member with an airline or other aviation-related company.
The minimum qualifications required to become a cabin crew member are:
- A minimum age of 18
- A high school diploma
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good physical health and fitness
- A valid passport, as international travel is often required
- Fluency in a second language is preferred.
The duties of a cabin crew member include:
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Serving food and drinks
- Conducting safety demonstrations
- Responding to emergency situations
- Assisting passengers with special needs.
The training required to become a cabin crew member includes:
- Safety and emergency procedures training
- Customer service training
- First aid and CPR training
- Food and beverage service training
- Cultural diversity training
- Language training (if required)
The selection process for cabin crew typically includes:
- An application and resume review
- An initial interview
- A second interview (if applicable)
- Physical assessments and medical examination
- Background check and reference check
- Final interview
The expected salary for cabin crew in India can vary depending on the airline and the experience level of the crew member. On an average, cabin crew in India earns between 2-5 Lakhs per annum.