|Cabin Crew Training Institute
|Flying Monarch – Air hostess Cabin crew Training Institute in Delhi Best Ground staff Air Ticketing Training
|Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training Rajouri Garden
|Skylark Institute Of Travel
Benefits of Cabin Crew Training in DelhiWe are all aware that an academic degree can help you acquire a stable job. Hence the, best cabin crew training in Delhi is a must to achieve professional training. Enrolling in specialized courses to become an air hostess or a ground staff member is also beneficial in the aviation and hospitality industries. These programs will prepare you to apply for positions with major airlines. These classes equip students with theoretical as well as practical information. These programs cover the aviation industry’s procedures, regulations, standards, and practices. A pilot, cabin crew member, and ground personnel must be aware of several mechanisms. All of this information is available in the courses. So of the courses offered as part of the Diploma in Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management program:
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser
- Air Ticketing
- Travel Management and Hospitality
- Aviation Security & Safety
- Air Cargo Practices
- Professional Ground Staff
How do We Make You Suitable for This Career?Being one of the best cabin crew training institutes in Delhi, we train you the following
- Our Diploma / Certificate courses are very well recognized in our Industry.
- A wide range of courses to help you achieve your professional goal.
- Individual attention to each student to improve your employability skills.
- Interactive training sessions for better conceptualization.
- Learning by doing, focus on developing Job skills.
- One to three months of industrial training at the Airport.
- Mock interview practices to overcome your hesitation and fears.
- We equip you with hospitality, sales, and travel trade skills.
- We offer a 100% Job Guarantee after the successful completion of our course.
- Professional Training in Swimming, customer service, safety procedures, and emergency medical protocol.
Cabin Crew Training in Delhi QualificationVarious eligibility conditions must be met to apply for Cabin Crew training. To qualify for cabin crew courses, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for some airlines)
- 10+2 passed in any stream with English subject.
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Have a color-normal vision
- Have a valid passport with no restrictions for the destinations the airline travels to
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have team working skills
- Have numeracy skills (for handling cash, including foreign currency)
- Be flexible in working unsocial and irregular hours
- Be confident in dealing with a range of people
- Be tactful and diplomatic, and assertive when required
- Be able to work in a confined space
- Be able to diffuse situations calmly and quickly
Cabin Crew training in Delhi DurationCabin Crew courses in India are classified into three types: certificate courses, diploma courses, and degree programs. Management skills, emergency management, hospitality management, navigation abilities, basic fundamental understanding of aircraft, and catering training are all part of the course curriculum. Certificate Courses– After completing their 10+2 schooling, applicants can pursue significant certificate courses. There are also some PG certificate courses available. The time and substance of the course may differ from one institute to the next. Fast track certificate courses last three months. The general certificate course lasts 6 months to a year. Diploma Courses– Air Hostess diploma courses can be pursued right after the 12th. There also exist some PG Diploma courses, which may be pursued after completing graduation. Diploma courses are also designed and crafted by individual institutes. The course duration may vary from one institute to another. The general course duration is 6- 12 months. Degree Courses– Among all these three types of courses, the degree course pursued by the candidates in the aviation field holds significance. A typical degree course lasts for a period of 3 years. There also exist 2 years long special degree courses, which have been designed keeping the trade of air hostess and aviation hospitality in mind.
|Type of the program
|Name of the courses
Cabin Crew Courses Fees In 2023
Most air hostess training colleges charge between INR 80,000 and INR 1,50,000 for their courses. The course charge is also determined by the course level, training institute, and duration. Frankfinn Institute is one of the most well-known air hostess training centers in India. At the Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, the average air hostess course fee ranges from INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Training, National Institute of Management and Science, and other top Air Hostess Institutes in India offer Air Hostess Training diplomas certifications like certificates, Diplomas, and full-time regular aviation courses (cabin crew).
The cost of Cabin Crew Training is determined by the candidate’s college and course.
Candidates must complete a cabin crew training program from a leading air hostess training institution such as Frankfinn, Spicejet, one of the top cabin crew institutes in Delhi, and others to become an air hostess.
- The average training expense for an air hostess ranges between INR 50,000 to 2 LPA.
- Pursuing cabin crew courses such as Certificate in Cabin Crew, Airline Cabin Crew Online Training, Diploma in Air Hostess, Cabin Crew, and Hospitality, etc., are examples of air hostess qualifications.
- For certificate programs, the average cabin crew school fee ranges from 60,000 to 1,80,000. The duration of the certificate and diploma cabin crew courses ranges from 5 months to 1 year.
Career & Job Opportunities
The employment opportunities for Cabin Crew are strong since there is a growing demand for professionals who can work as flight crew for various airlines and service passengers. Depending on her skill set and industry experience, an air hostess can apply for a variety of domestic and international airlines.
A charming demeanor and suitable education are required to become a successful air hostess. The field has enormous potential and is likely to expand at a steady rate with each passing year. With the emergence of new carriers and enormous investments, the airline business is flourishing.
The wage of a Cabin Crew member is determined by a variety of elements, including the type of airline (government operated/private/domestic/international), job experience, the profile of the institute (from which course was pursued), and so on. A profession as an air hostess also provides an appealing work atmosphere.
If they work for multinational airlines, they might earn up to Rs. 2 lacks per month. With domestic carriers, salaries range from Rs. 30,00 to Rs. 45,000. An air hostess’ compensation rises with experience. After retiring, air hostesses may work in fields such as ticketing, customer service, and front desk operations.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Yes, applicants can take diploma courses after completing class 10+2. Diploma programs last six to twelve months.
Depending on the course chosen by the candidate, degree programs can last two to three years.
There are numerous courses to pick from. Diploma courses, Postgraduate Diploma courses, and Certification programs are examples of these bachelor’s relevant degree courses including aviation, hospitality and hotel management, and travel and tourism management.
To be hired as a cabin crew/air hostess, you must be at least 17 years old. In addition to meeting the age requirements, applicants must be fluent in English to be hired as cabin crew. Aside from that, proficiency in any other language will be an asset. After completing 10+2 levels of schooling, candidates are engaged as cabin staff.
The Employment agreement period is 3 years from the date of joining.
You can request a transfer of base once you join the organization, which may be considered subject to a vacancy in the other location requested for.
You can apply through Internal Job Posting. Your department transfer is subject to the selection process for the new role as per Company guidelines and releases from In-Flight Services.